If you are a CBD user and chocolate lover at the same time, you will not find anything pleasing than CBD chocolate. Cannabidiol chocolates of various companies are available in the market but most will have varying quality and tend to be expensive. It would be best if you try out some CBD recipes on your own in the comfort of your homes.
Here are some of the CBD chocolate recipes you can give a try.
Simple CBD Chocolate
The simple recipe takes about 10 minutes for preparation and 15 minutes for cooking. The chocolate will be ready after 2 hours and 25 minutes.
- 10 oz high-quality dark chocolate. You may also use chocolate chips.
- ½ cup extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 dropper full of CBD oil
- Break the chocolate into small pieces. The step is not required if you are using chocolate chips.
- Fill a saucepan up to its half with water and bring it to a gentle simmer.
- Place a glass bowl on top of the saucepan without its bottom touching the water in the saucepan.
- Place the chocolate pieces and coconut oil in the glass bowl and allow it to melt. You will have to stir occasionally.
- After the chocolate and coconut oil has melted, remove the bowl from the pan and allow the mixture to cool for 10 minutes.
- Stir the cooled mixture well and pour it into chocolate molds.
- Tap the tray gently to remove any air bubbles.
- Refrigerate the molds for 2 hours or until set.
- Store the chocolate in the refrigerator.
CBD Chocolate Truffles
It takes just an hour to prepare these delicious chocolate truffles.
- 8 oz high-quality dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup heavy cream or some other plant-based alternative
- 3 ½ tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp organic vanilla extract
- 1-2 droppers of CBD oil
- Cut the chocolate bar into small pieces and keep it aside.
- In a pan, heat the cream to just below its boiling point. Stir occasionally
- Remove the pan from the stove and add in the vanilla extract, butter, and chocolate.
- After the mixture has cooled, add CBD oil.
- Refrigerate the mixture for about 30 minutes and stir it occasionally as it cools.
- After the mixture is set with the right consistency, roll it into equal-sized balls.
- Roll the truffles in toppings of your choice and store them in the refrigerator.
Making CBD chocolate is easier than you have imagined.